This king-size panel bed with storage, dresser and mirror is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the pair of retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Underneath the bed: four smooth-gliding drawers and four open cubbies that accommodate casually cool storage bins. Mattress available, sold separately. The dresser with six smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king-size panel bed, dresser and mirror
- Bed and dresser made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes headboard, footboard, under bed side storage and wood roll slats
- Bed with 4 drawers and 4 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Bed with 2 decorative sconce LED lights, each run on 3AA batteries
- Bed with 2 USB charging ports
- Bed with power cord included; UL-listed
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Bed and dresser with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of the dresser
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with 4 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.