Movie nights will be forever changed with this power recliner. The adjustable Easy View™ headrest makes it easy to control neck comfort no matter what the degree of recline. Plus the extended ottoman provides extra length to relax your legs. A USB charging port in the power control comes in handy for keeping your phone or laptop charged. Lattice stitchwork and LED lights add sophistication and a high-end finish that you'll love. So relax, kick off your shoes and enjoy the show.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- 2 cup holders
- Base with blue LED lighting
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Composer Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 40''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.